Welcome to the first edition of......VEXX ED!
With a lot of people continuing to work from home and homeschooling, home electrical safety is important. Whether you have a makeshift office or a dedicated office space, electrical safety is a must.
Here are some tips to prevent electrical mishaps:
* inspect extension cords regularly
* use extension cords only temporarily
* avoid overloading your circuits
* do not run extension cords under area or throw rugs
* use proper wattage of bulbs for lamps and lighting fixtures
* plug devices in carefully so they do not cause tripping hazards.
DON'T BE A GRISWOLD!!!
Stay tuned for the next edition of Vexx Ed, coming soon!